Weekday Update Returns 11/21/23... The Final Season?

 


Well folks I've been gone for over a month and a half now and I won't lie... It's been great having some time off and enjoying myself, of course I've had some of my own personal problems I've had to deal with behind the scenes, but, nothing I can't handle. With that being said, it's about time that I finish what I started, after all It's been around 5 years I've been doing this broadcast, and I don't intend to leave you all on a low note. 

I've done some very hard thinking about how I wanted to continue to do the show, and, I think I have it all figured out. I will go into full detail on next week's comeback edition of "Weekday Update" which will still be on the same platforms, that is YouTube and Twitch

For now, this is the beginning of the end, I will continue to do shows until next summer and then, I will be taking a somewhat long hiatus. I don't know where it will be, how long it will be, or what will even happen, but it's time for another chapter. 

I told you all that I have been wanting to get the hell out of this disgusting, fleabag city that is Dallas, Texas. Sadly, with the current state of America, there really isn't any other city worth fleeing to at this point. Everything in this despicable country is overpriced, and ridden with illegal immigrants that have ruined the way we've lived as families here for centuries. It's so bad now that even the illegal immigrants don't want to live here!

Anyway, with all of that being said, I hope that you all will join me next Tuesday (11/21/23) for the finale of Weekday Update, let's just see where this takes us! 


Comments

Post a Comment