UPDATE: Sorry for the recent no shows, let me do my thing!

 


You might've noticed that lately I have been getting behind on broadcasting "Weekday Update." 

Trust me, there's a reason, and it isn't some silly excuse!

First of all I want to thank all of the new members of "The SBG Circle," we have now officially SOLD OUT, of "SBG Circle Slots." As of now, I do not know when I will make more slots available, and as I said before they will be at a higher price than the original slots were set at. (I'm thinking of releasing 10 invites for the holiday season later this year, we'll see!)

Personally, I've been slightly disheartened lately with the direction some of you people have been attempting to take the show in, after all I am a man of the people! With that being said there's only so much BS one man can take, and lately the amount of drama, and other ridiculous circus sideshow trash that has been thrown around in "The SBG Show/Weekday Update Chatroom" and in turn on the broadcast has been enough to make me want to not show up at all.

However...

I'm going to keep up with the show. Lately my busy schedule has been conflicting with my ability to show up on weekdays, and I've been doing my best to at least keep one or two days open per week to do "Weekday Update" and don't even think about the weekend with football starting back up!

With all that being said, the new schedule will most likely be every Tuesday around 2:00 PM CST. I'm going to try to either throw Wednesday or Thursday in there and I will let you all know when and if that happens. For now all I can commit to is Tuesday. 

Behind the scenes, I am trying to look at places to move to outside of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex that might ease the burden of the cost of living here, which if you're wondering is really not worth what you pay for out here. I'm currently looking at some studio spaces in Austin, so we'll see what happens. 

I will give a full update on the status of the broadcast when I show up, which as of now will be next Tuesday 9/19/23. Remember to follow me on Twitter and Subscribe on YouTube for updates pertaining to the show.

Cheers!

~SBG

P.S We multi-stream "Weekday Update" on Twitch as well, so give us a follow on twitch! https://twitch.tv/weekdayupdate




Comments

Post a Comment