The SBG Report is back...Will be different for a while...

 I know that everyone has been eager to have The SBG Report back online to get their hard hitting political and social commentary that I have been providing for years and hopefully will be able to do so for years to come. 

Unfortunately we're having to migrate back to this infrastructure which I used for about a year before I started putting a lot of money into the site and the show as well. This isn't my first option and not what I want to do, I have the money to support the site on the infrastructure we were using however the main issue has been getting someone to deal with the constant issues that come with hosting a website on more powerful servers. 

I simply don't have the time to deal with the backend issues that arise when dealing with those sorts of things. 

However this isn't really the main issue, I could just pay for a company to host the site (even though I'm banned from some server providers) but for some reason my card was cancelled by my bank and I really am not willing to deal with that at the moment. 

So if anyone is willing to put a minor amount of work into dealing with some backend on a wordpress website, I am more than willing to pay you to do so. We can discuss details via email. 

Please reach out to me at contact@thesbgreport.com

Alternatively DM me on Twitter or wherever else you know that you can contact me at. 

Comments

Post a Comment